POTENTIAL TO EARN MORE THAN TWICE THE INDUSTRY AVERAGE
At Prospira PainCare, we are dedicated to recruiting and retaining world-class providers and are committed to ensuring their satisfaction is our priority. As contributors to the success of our organization, their earning potential is something we place a high importance on that we are prepared to deliver. Our consistent and accelerated growth has enabled us today, to offer physicians the premium compensation package they deserve. In addition to offering some of the top compensation in the country, we also have a history of strong organizational support where physicians have autonomy and their voice in the organization matters.
At Prospira, you will be joining other board-certified physicians who have led our practices to becoming the leading paincare specialists. We are also committed to the adoption of new technology that includes a consistent focus on quality improvement efforts that strengthen patient interactions and outcomes
EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS for OUR VALUED PHYSICIANS:
- Outstanding market leading compensation with an excellent benefit package
- 401k plan with company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance for the entire family
- HSA with company contribution
- Comprehensive financial wellness program
- $50,000 paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability coverage
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid provider medical symposium with opportunity to obtain CME credits
PRACTICE the WAY YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED:
- Join a team of 90+ leading interventional pain providers
- Clinical autonomy in a high quality environment
- Flexibility in the workplace with work-life balance in mind
- Call covered emergencies
- Time for patients so you can listen to their concerns and needs
PRACTICES in COMMUNITIES THAT ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
We currently have practices in Florida, Georgia, Texas and New Jersey and we’re rapidly growing every day. Some of the beautiful and bustling communities where we are located include Port St. Lucie & Orlando, FL, Brunswick, GA, Fort Worth, TX and more.
Interventional Pain Medicine Physicians
Qualified physicians must be board-certified/board eligible and be fellowship trained in a pain related field of medicine. Candidates must be experienced in interventional pain procedures with excellent diagnostic, technical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
The successful applicant will be comfortable developing relationships in an expanding referral network and committed to elevating the standard of care in our community.